The Benefits of Belonging to a Garden Club
The rewards of joining a local club go far beyond the pleasures of growing things. We offer numerous clubs here in Arizona and for a small fee you can be a part of a local club or society. Becoming a member opens the door for you to explore a wide range of common interests with people around the world and across the generations. Our clubs offer knowledge and education to expand your skills on everything from growing, to designing arrangements, flower shows, involvement with community gardens, and expanding the skills and knowledge of our youth.
- We offer educational programs and schools.
- Garden for a purpose with community service projects, including disaster relief efforts and skill-building activities in eco-scaping, community beautification, etc.
- Participate in the State Garden Clubs network for learning, service, and community-building.
- Promote environmental causes on a local, regional, and national basis.
- Grow your own edibles or launch a community edible garden, for tastier, healthier, less expensive local food.
- Learn to make the most of resources, including your available garden space.
- Enhance your garden’s sustainability and reduce maintenance by planting “native” rain gardens and saving water.
- Nurture your inner artist with floral design study and flower shows.
- Learn from those with experience, and pass along your own passion and know-how to new generations of gardeners.
- Share your love of gardening and have fun!
How to Join
Send us your information with our online form and we will help you locate garden clubs in your area. Or contact our Membership Chairman
How to Start a Garden Club or Partner with Us
Many times there is a club or organization close to you, if not, please inquire about starting a club yourself. Contact our Membership Chairman